Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Angie of Bear Bottom Britches, The Bear Essentials/Cloth Diapers 4U, Olixans, Boo-Ga-Boo's Diapers, Fantastic Flannels, Cloth Diaper Express

Wow, this is a very interesting read. I'm pretty verbose, and this chick puts me to shame.

Angie, I have two words for you - SHORTER PARAGRAPHS! Damn.

http://www.thebatgirls.com/showthread.php?t=26169

(Ya'll owe me so much for actually reading this. So, so much. Donations of coffee pods are gratefully accepted.)

Angie posts on Batgirls today, accusing Misty of stalking her and not working hard enough at mediation on DiaperTraders.

"Since your being banned you probably won't see this. But I want to state that you have been given every opportunity to FAIRLY complete our transaction. You are the only person I have never been able to mediate with and end on good/pleasant terms with. I take that back, one of 2, only she has better things to do than stalk me. Everyone else that has truly wanted resolution got it. It has been your choice not to have this matter settled. I think you really should seek help for your obsession with me. It's not healthy and quite frankly is concerning me enough that I am discussing it with my attorney. Oh and I have several "friends" on BG, they have screen shots of what your posting, cross posting (which is against the DT TOS, did you know that?) so be aware your posts there are not private. All of this and our old emails are being saved for the lawyer. I hope you understand that what you are doing, slandering my name/character is a real offense with real jail/fines associated with it. Ya know, I think your kids might enjoy more of your attention, that your waisting on me. Just a thought."

Angie, you're an asshat. Leave people's kids out of it, ya fruitflake.

Boy, I can't wait to read your feedback...

4 comments:

Lisa Johnston said...

:) Thanks for this. I remember one of the first diapers she made was with a CRIB LINER! Those are waterproof... right?

CaveatEmptor said...

Oh my word. LOL yeah about as waterproof as this flannel wipe I've got right here, eh?

Lisa Johnston said...

Oh no no.. I'm talking about that THICK plastic that us used to cover cribs. You know the 100 mil PUL HAHAHAHA! But yeah! I remember it like it was yesterday.

CaveatEmptor said...

Ya know, I think that's worse then the chick on ebay who was using the dollar store vinyl shower curtains. I never ordered from her but can you imagine how those must have smelled??

Regarding Angie.. well.. we'll see what kind of alert she ends up with. I seem to recall something about puff paint, as well.